2014年10月16日星期四

canada goose jactets 0WShZ rUoS zITO

Do generally see the same real estate agent career into his shop to treat each other's attitudes are not how good. RepliedKing : Hello ! After working here, after a lot of advice ! That man said excitedly : canada goose outlet mall is Chen Yu ? One week ago, Xu said that it would transfer a total would be able to do within two months, the performance of fifty thousand people, is that the manager Cheng Zhi canada goose parka price canada goose parka price ago in which the agency has done ? In fact, why Cheng Zhi so excited about it, the answer is very simple, the manager 's salary is in accordance with the performance of the entire chain to count, we can say this is the god of wealth to come.

This sentence Cheng Zhi little disappointed, but since it is Xu said that people can do fifty thousand naturally has his reasons Chen Yu patted on the shoulder and then said : do not say this, canada goose outlet let you introduce my colleagues, anyway canada goose parka price very optimistic about you ! In the restaurant, the four points have been finished dish did not speak, Chen Yu think it is very boring, exhaust smoke. Dr Nicole said with a smile : Chen Yu ! You look really fascinating smoke ! Smoking is harmful to health ! Madeleine coldly.

Chen Yu embarrassed and said: that I'll exterminate ! Leaflet said: Chen brother ! Why should we take her to dinner, and canada goose parka price ? Chen Yu Tai Weiqu finally understand what the ! You think I want to ah ! Just the way she hugged me so go on the chest and rubbing his arm, she suddenly wanted to throw away God, to follow canada goose parka price came. See Chen Yu did not speak, what Nicole smiled, then said: two sister, canada goose parka price good ! First introduce myself, canada goose jactets my name is what Nicole, I have seen on canada goose parka price QQ Chen Yu of the information age than I was, then I do canada goose parka price sister, all the misunderstanding to canada goose parka price before I apologize, I do not only heart, but I do not mind to share with Chen Yu and canada goose parka price this one man !

没有评论:

发表评论